SUMMER SCHOOL AT LINZ, AUSTRIA 2020 IN COOPERATION WITH BOSTON COLLEGE (School of Ministry and Theology), June 29 through August 7, 2020
- Religion, Theology and Aesthetics [3 Credits]; Date: June 29 through July 17, 2020
- A Theology of Witness(ing) [3 Credits]; Date: July 20 through August 7, 2020
- German for Theologians [6 Credits]; Dates: July 27 through 7 August 7, 2020
Target group: Bachelor and Master Students in Humanities (Theology, Philosophy, History, Art History, Social Sciences, etc.); open for PhD students as well
- Three- or six-week programs comprising academic activities with related field trips
- Excursions will be part of the courses: e.g.: the Abbey of Kremsmuenster, local examples of contemporary church architecture, the Ars Electronica Center, etc.
- Up to 12 ECTS credits for entire six-week program.
- Language of instruction: English
- A six weeks attendance fee: 600 Euro
- A three weeks attendance -300 Euro
The fee covers course material, filed trips, orientation, and a farewell get-together.
For further information, please see the attached flyer or the website: https://ku-linz.at/summer_and_winter_schools/summer_school_at_linz_2020_in_cooperation_with_boston_college_boston_usa/